The workshop will be held on July 15th, 2014 as part of the 13th International Conference on Intelligent Autonomous Systems in Padova and Venice, Italy. We warmly welcome contributions of extended abstracts, optionally accompanied by a video. The extended abstracts should be written in English, submitted through the EasyChair portal and 3 pages long. The authors of extended abstracts will have 15 to 20 minutes to present their work at the workshop.
Papers must be prepared according the following guidelines:
and must be generated using the Springer templates:
Latex is the preferred format. Please follow the instruction included in the zip archives provided. Submission of multimedia attachments showing experimental results is strongly encouraged; accepted file formats are: avi, mpg, wmv.
Contributions are encouraged in the following areas:
- Mobile and automated manipulation systems
- Learning by demonstration, learning by instruction
- Symbiotic and safe interaction between robots and humans
- Design and specification of robot skills
- Software engineering for robot assistants
- Robot co-workers in industrial settings
- Multi-modal human-machine interfaces for assistive robotics
- Elderly care assistive robots
- Service robots for inspection, cleaning and maintenance
- Robot companions and personal robotics